Our Bed & Breakfast Accommodation
We have recently added an extra room to our ground floor B&B room so this facility can now be used as a double, twin or family suite with its own private entrance. Guests are asked to check in between 4pm and 9pm unless they have made separate arrangements in advance and to vacate their bedroom by 10:30am on the day of their departure.
The B&B Suite provides:
- Free secure WiFi and G3 mobile coverage.
- FreeSat TV and radio alarm clock.
- Ample parking and bike storage.
- Sofa, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Modern travel cot suitable for a baby.
- A selection of Teas and Coffee with fresh milk.
- Wine glasses (plus corkscrew!).
- Hairdryer (Iron on request).
- Views to the river Torridge over open fields.
- Cooked breakfast with locally-sourced produce.
Strictly no smoking anywhere within the house.
We do not allow guests to bring pets as we have many other animals around the house and farm.
Double / Twin / Family Suite
Our ground floor room with its own private entrance has a 5' king-size double bed while the adjoining room (new addition in 2021) has a 3' single bed and a 3' trundle bed suitable for additional adults or children. In the main room there is a lounge area with a 2-seater sofa, antique pine coffee table, a modern TV (FreeSat) and tea/coffee making equipment. As well as a chest of drawers and wardrobe both rooms also have electric heating radiators. The modern en-suite shower room has a basin, toilet, heated towel rail and a large shower enclosure.
- Own external entrance.
- King-size double bed.
- Adjoining room with two single beds.
- En suite shower and toilet.
Breakfast is served in our family dining room next to the B&B room. Whenever possible all ingredients are either home produced or sourced locally and we ask that any special dietary needs are notified in advance.
Guests are welcome to walk on our land so long as they keep gates closed and do not interfere with the livestock. Guests must take special care when walking near the river bank as the river can be deep and fast-flowing at certain times of the year.