Our Bed & Breakfast Accommodation
Guests can check in between 4pm and 9pm unless they have made separate arrangements in advance. Guests are asked to vacate their bedroom by 10:30am on the day of their departure.
Both rooms provide:
- Free secure WiFi and G3 mobile coverage.
- FreeSat TV and radio alarm clock.
- Ample parking and bike storage.
- Sofa, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Modern travel cot suitable for a baby.
- A selection of Teas and Coffee with fresh milk.
- Wine glasses (plus corkscrew!).
- Hairdryer (Iron on request).
- Views to the river Torridge over open fields.
- Cooked breakfast with locally-sourced produce.
Strictly no smoking anywhere within the house.
We do not allow guests to bring pets as we have many other animals around the house and farm.
Double Room (Ground Floor)
Our ground floor double room has its own external entrance door, a 5' double bed with 2 bedside tables, a 2-seater sofa, antique pine coffee table, chest of drawers and wardrobe. There is a modern TV, tea/coffee making equipment and a central heating radiator. The modern en-suite shower room has a basin, toilet, heated towel rail and a large shower enclosure.
- Own external entrance.
- King-size double bed.
- En suite shower and toilet.
- Extra single bed available.
Twin Room (1st Floor):
The first floor twin room has two 3' divan beds, a small sofa, coffee table, chest of drawers and wardrobe. There is a modern TV, tea/coffee making equipment and a central heating radiator. The dedicated bathroom is immediately next door to the bedroom and has a basin, toilet and bath with overhead rain shower.
- Two single 3' beds.
- Private Bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
Breakfast is served in our family dining room next to the ground floor B&B room. Whenever possible all ingredients are either home produced or sourced locally and we ask that any special dietary needs are notified in advance.
Guests are welcome to walk on our land so long as they keep gates closed and do not interfere with the livestock. Guests must take special care when walking near the river bank as the river can be deep and fast-flowing at certain times of the year.